Jeff interviews Laura Prisc, an Organization Leadership and Executive Coach as well as the author of Conscious Leadership: Are Your Leaders Wide Awake?
Some of the topics Jeff and Laura discuss include:
- Collaboration as a way to approach life and work. (1:30)
- Laura’s career and background, and a few stories about her life. (2:50)
- How Laura defines “empowerment mentoring” and her use of Strengths Finder in the mentoring world. (7:50)
- The characteristics people have to overcome to become “empowered” and what it really means to be empowered. (10:44)
- A fresh interpretation of empowerment, and how to feel it for yourself. (13:15)
- Why Laura loves Strengths Finder and how she uses it. (15:00)
- Examples of what a Strengths Finder profile might illustrate. (16:30)
- The concept of “confident vulnerability”. (20:20)
- The definition of “consciousness leadership”. (21:30)
- What makes for a good leader in a new organizational paradigm? (24:30)
- Building emotional intelligence. (29:30)
- What does “consciousness leadership” as a tool. (30:55)
- Laura’s Podcast, Making Space For Conversation That Matter. (34:30)
For more on Laura Frisc, take a look at her Providing Unconventional Insight website, or reach out to her on LinkedIn.
Are you enjoying our Interconnected Individuals podcast series? Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes so you get notified when new episodes are released.