Jeff interviews Ninh Tran, Co Founder at Hiretual to discuss how Hiretual is using AI to screen and recruit talent for major companies and organizations.
Ninh will discuss hiring trends, the talent recruiting process, and how individuals can improve online reputation and presence. He will also discuss the skills gap that you can actively work on to increase your market value and become more competitive for recruiters.
Some topics covered by Jeff and Ninh include:
- the nature of online recruiting, how it has evolved over time, and how his company helps organizations in talent search. (1:30)
- emergent opportunities in fast-growing fields. (6:15)
- which professional characteristics and skills of individuals are most in-demand by recruiting organizations he works with. (10:20)
- Ninh’s views on the future of HR. (12:35)
- Ninh’s advice for those who want to get recognized and be more highly valued in the online job market (15:30)
- the do’s, don’ts, and merit of using videos in recruiting. (19:15)
- Ninh’s passions and personal goals about and how it impacts his life and work. (24:40)
Learn more about Hiretual at https://hiretual.com/
Are you enjoying our Interconnected Individuals podcast series? Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes so you get notified when new episodes are released.