Jeff interviews Robert Scoble and Irena Cronin, founders of Infinite Retina on Spatial Computing (AR/VR) and the opportunities for Entrepreneurs to develop business solutions in this emergent tech wave.
The discussion covers how Robert and Irena view the new entrepreneurial opportunities, and how Infinite Retina helps entrepreneurs with their Spatial Computing projects. Robert will also give his perspective on what it takes to be a great entrepreneur in the application of leading-edge technology and what he has learned in almost 20 years of observing, scrutinizing and calling out winning ideas and people who create the future.
Some topics discussed include:
- Robert and Irena’s vision for Infinite Retina (2:35)
- How the spacial computing paradigm compares to the previous waves of tech innovation (5:20)
- Definitions of VR and AR today (10:50)
- Robert and Irena to identify some of the characteristics of the best entrepreneurs (13:20)
- How spatial computing is about to change our work experience (20:00)
- How can individuals plan for the future of a career that will likely include spatial computing technology (23:50)
Get to know more about Robert and Irena by checking out Infinite Retina’s website.
Are you enjoying our Interconnected Individuals podcast series? Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes so you get notified when new episodes are released.