Jeff interviews Vint Cerf, Vice President and Chief Internet Evangelist for Google, about his views on the future of AI, Google’s role in creating the tools for improving collective intelligence and group/individual performance, and workforce readiness through continuous learning and up-skilling.
Some of the topics Jeff and Vint discuss include:
- Challenges and opportunities being created AI becomes more prevalent (1:28)
- Google and Alphabet, Inc raising the collective intelligence and being a force for good (6:25)
- The importance of “learning to learn” and what it means for individuals and their careers (17:00)
- How individuals can translate learning experiences into value creation (22:45)
- How technology change affects our work experience (26:30)
- The evolution of a generation of “Internet Natives” and their skills (31:50)
Get to know more about Vint by checking out his Google Bio.
Are you enjoying our Interconnected Individuals podcast series? Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes so you get notified when new episodes are released.